We are prepared to consider any sponsorship proposal, other than
those options detailed on the attached table of sponsorship rates,
that you may wish to discuss.
Proceeds from the Ballarat Airfield Anniversary Meeting will be
collected through Ballarat and district community service groups
and will be applied to community projects.
Consequently as a Sponsor, you will be putting vital funding
back into the community.
Download Sponsorship & Advertising Rates (PDF
- Trade Sites - 10,000 square metres for
- Programs - 1,000 to be distributed.
- Radio Advertising - during the months leading
up to the event.
- Newspaper Advertising - during the months
leading up to the event.
- Television Advertising - depending on the
level of sponsorship attracted.
- Advertising in Key Motoring Journals -
Including Auto Action; Unique Cars and Australian Classic
- Billboard Signage - Six key locations at
Ballarat's major access points.
- Banner/Barricade Signage - Given that the
venue will utilise some 800 metres of crash barricading, this
will offer exceptional options for the use of Banner Signage that
will be on display to spectators and the media.
- Promotional Brochures - 2,000 to be
- Car club Information and Entry Form/Application
Kits - minimum of 150 to be distributed.
- Garage size cubicle at the Mining
- Promotional Posters - 1,000 to be
- Promotional Material
Distribution - options to distribute your
company's promotional products.
Have your company
involved in securing the future of this important heritage event
while assisting the community through
Ballarat and district community service